Thursday 17 December 2009

My Final Magazine Cover!

Finally here it is, my final music magazine front cover!



My final product shows poictures of each band member in a different pose, it includes the shark image I created on photoshop as well as some fonts that I downloaded off the internet from the website: www.dafont.com and an image of a barcode which I found off of Google images.

I did the backround (the title, the shark, the grey box and the grey textured base) on photoshop and added the images og the band and the cover text on publisher because not only did they show up better but they were also easier to manipulate.

I am quite happy with my final product and I feel I have delivered a successful front covewr however I feel I could have made it look better; I think that the main improvement I coulde have made would be to present the images and text more professionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment