Monday 14 December 2009

Extra Visuals

For the magazine I have come up with a few extra visuals such as band logos and front cover art for albums and here I will be showing a few that I have com up with.















This is an image of part of the cover art for one of my band's albums called 'Swimming with Astro Sharks'. What I did was I drew a picture of the logo and then scanned it in to my laptop, the image on the right of the photoshop window is of a previous design I did a while ago on paint which in my opinion does not look that good so what I did was I got the origional scan and I coloured it in on photoshop which now look alot better.

To create this image I used paint, the dodge tool, the burn tool, the patch tool, the blend tool, the smudge tool, the heal tool andf the magnetic lasso tool which I can say from experience is a far better range that paint! I enjoy using photoshop very much and this was alot of fun to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment