Thursday 17 December 2009

Extra visuals 2


Here are a few more extra visuals I created as I was tweeking my final magazine.

The first one is this image of a t-shirt I created which has an image of the cover art for one of my band's albums it is called 'Swimming with Astro Sharks' I created it to be part of an addvertismet to promote the band.





With this second image of Jimi Hendrix I was origionally going to just get an image of him off the internet but I then found out that all of my images have to be self taken or self made so I just got the nearest thing to draw on which was a piece of cardboard from a shoe box and drew Jimi on it and scanned it in. I then cropped it to the right size on publisher and added it to my contents page, I actually think the cardboard gives a nice effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment