Thursday 26 November 2009

Possible Magazine names

A name is obviously an important part of the magazine because that is what it is called and what everyone will know it by besides what it is about, In fact a name is important for anything, they have to be memorable cool relevant and catchy which is actually another important factor because if a magazine has a long name it is less likely to become know and popular.

It is always good when the name of a magazine has something to do with the magazine itslef or can be linked to it in some way for example the name 'NME' is directly linked to the magazine because it is short for 'New Music Express' and the magazine looks at all of the modern bands that are out at the moment anbd upcoming ones we can expect to see more of in the near future.

I want my magazine to be similar to this, I want to look at whats new in terms of music, bands artists what ever is out there thats new and people would want to know about

Here are som names that I have come up with which I think link well to my magazine and are catchy:
  • Sync
  • In Sync
  • Sync It
  • Syncronize
  • Current
  • Wave
  • Bytes

I am not sure of which one I will pick yet but I will probably narrow it down in terms of what is the catchyest and coolest.

No comments:

Post a Comment